Enter to Win a $500 BCA Connect to Culture Travel Grant
How do you plan to connect to the local culture while studying abroad with BCA Study Abroad? We want to know! Submit a video telling us how you’re going to learn about and become part of the local culture while abroad and you could win a $500 travel grant from BCA Study Abroad. Three  winners will be selected from the submissions and judged based adherence to rules, creativity, and your connecting to culture message.
How to Enter
- Use your phone or camera to create a video less than 60 seconds long
- Creatively explain to BCA how you plan to connect to local culture while you’re abroad
- Instagram descriptions must include #BCATravelGrant & #BCACulture and tag @BCAStudyAbroad
NOTE: Please note that hashtags cannot be seen publicly or by BCA if your Instagram account is set to private. Only your approved followers will be able to see your posts on hashtag pages.
- Videos should be no longer than 60 seconds long
- Videos must be published to Instagram with appropriate tags and hashtags
- BCA Study Abroad retains the right to disqualify any applicant if the rules are not followed
- Videos should exhibit creative and thoughtful content about connecting to culture abroad
- Post your entry by 11:59PM (EST) on November 15th, 2018 to qualify
- Eligible applicants must have completed BCA program applications for the Spring 2019 semester
- Applications are considered complete when the following information is received:
- Application fee
- Submissions that include the following will not be accepted:
- Drunken or binge drinking behavior
- Nude or sexually explicit behavior
- Obscene, violent or other inappropriate behavior
- Images or acts that involve putting an individual or animal at danger
- Videos that infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright
- Limit one entry per BCA applicant
- Previously published material for which non-exclusive rights were granted may be entered as long as you still maintain the right to grant us a license. Submissions should be original works created by you
- Winners will be selected and contacted by December 6, 2018. Funds will be awarded and distributed after flight information has been sent to BCA.
The evaluation committee will consist of BCA Study Abroad central office staff. Please note that by entering videos and comments to the contest, you agree to the terms above and grant BCA Study Abroad permission to use all content for any purpose, royalty free.