Language of Instruction
Completion of four semesters of college-level Spanish (or equivalent) is required.
Good for Majors
- Arts & Humanities: History, Music, Philosophy, Visual Arts
- Business & Communications: Accounting, Economics, International Business Management
- Spanish Language
- Pre-Professional Studies: Tourism Management
- Sciences: Biology, Computer Science, Engineering
- Social Sciences: Anthropology, Archaeology, Psychology, Sociology
- Three-day orientation to Mexico and the BCA program
- Two weeks of intensive language and cultural instruction in Cuernavaca
Any student staying in Mexico for more than 180 days at a time must apply for a visa prior to leaving for Mexico. BCA provides guidance on this process and students should reference this information on their BCA online account as soon as they are accepted.