Fall Application Deadline Extended to May 1, 2016!
- Learn Spanish — beginning level through advanced.
- Live with a host family and immerse yourself in Spanish life and culture.
- Study abroad in October to catch one of Spain’s major film festivals: Cinema International Festival (SEMINCI). Or in the Spring, when Valladolid hosts one of the most impressive Holy Weeks (Semana Santa) in the world.
- Study art history, literature and Spanish language and culture.
- Located in the very heart of the city of Valladolid, the Universitas Study Center offers classrooms and office space located in the historic and culturally significant Plaza del Viejo and also in the nearby Calle Concepción.
- Valladolid is about three hours from Madrid and within easy access of other important cities of the region such as Burgos, Leon, Salamanca, Zamora and Segovia.
- Rich in artistic and historic heritage, the city is ideally suited as a center for studying the language and culture of Spain. Valladolid is known as the area where the purest “Castellano” form of Spanish is spoken.
- Visit a wide array of important museums, including the world famous National Religious Sculpture Museum (situated within the splendid frame of the Colegio de San Gregorio), the Oriental Museum, the Contemporary Art Museum, and the Wine Museum of Peñafiel.
- Enjoy plenty of recreational and cultural activities, including ceramics workshops, live theater, regional dance, concerts, and various other performances.
- Experience the region of Castilla y Leon and its mountains, open countryside and proximity to the Cantabrian Sea just three hours away.