Each Valladolid summer program has its own unique course offerings and you can learn more about the available courses in each program, and any required courses, at the links below.
- Spanish Business Program (3 weeks)
- Spanish Education Program (3 weeks)
- June Language & Culture Program (4 weeks)
- July Language & Culture Program (3 weeks)
- August Language & Culture Program (3 weeks)
- Intensive Language & Culture Program (6 weeks)
- Medical Spanish Program (6 weeks)
- Health Sciences: Nursing, Pre-med, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy
- Spanish language
- All majors welcome
Each program has unique requirements. Students need to have one semester of college-level Spanish (or equivalent) for courses taught at the beginner level. Four semester of college-level Spanish (or equivalent) are required for students enrolled in advanced coursework.
Students enrolled in advanced coursework in business, education or health science will need to have advanced Spanish oral proficiency and integrated skills.
You should expect an intensive language and cultural immersion program.
Credits/Number of Courses
The number of courses taken and credits earned varies by program. Please review the links above to learn more about each program.