Why BCA Tetouan?
- Beginner through advanced Arabic language instruction available during this four-week summer program!
- Live with a host family, become immersed in local culture and experience famous Moroccan hospitality first hand!
- Explore Tetouan’s ancient medina, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Learn about Moroccan culture through program activities and demonstrations about things like Moroccan music, pastries, calligraphy and henna.
- Study and live in a city known for its long relationship with Andalusia and its Hispano-Moorish character that is unique in Morocco and can be seen in the architecture and language of the city.
- Tetouan is a Moroccan art center famous for its school of traditional arts and crafts (Dar Sanaa) and its National Institute of Fine Arts.