BCA Storyteller Scholarship
Generate funds while abroad by sharing your experiences on social media! BCA will award 5 social media savvy students, per study abroad term, to partner with us for this unique scholarship opportunity. Share images and videos, write blogs and host social media takeovers on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat! Use this experience to help build your resume, generate extra spending money for your time abroad and get recognized as an official BCA Storyteller!
Semester BCA Storyteller Scholarship Guidelines
As a semester BCA Storyteller, you will receive $150/month* (up to 3 months) to provide quality content in the following areas. Students who are applying to study abroad for a year are eligible to apply again for the second semester. Click here for a more complete list of guidelines.
- 12 quality images per month
- 1 video per month
- 2 blogs for the semester
- 1 BCA Snapchat or social media takeover
*Monthly payment will be awarded after content is submitted for each month. Scholarship funds will not exceed $450 total for 3 months of content.
Summer BCA Storyteller Scholarship Guidelines
As a summer BCA Storyteller, you will receive $50/week* (up to 3 weeks) to provide quality content in the following areas. Click here here for a more complete list of guidelines.
- 5 quality images per week
- 1 video for the summer
- 1 blog for the summer
- 1 BCA Snapchat or social media takeover for the summer
*Monthly payment will be awarded after content is submitted for each week. Scholarship funds will not exceed $150 total for 3 weeks of content.
Who Can Apply?
- Scholarships are open to all BCA accepted students who complete the application
- Students enrolled on any BCA program* may apply.
*Social media takeovers may vary based on country’s internet policies.
How Do I Apply?
- Download, complete and submit the application by the due date
- Submit samples of your work to be considered with your application
- Fall/Year Semester Abroad: June 1 (Award Notification: June 15)
- Spring Semester Abroad: December 1 (Award Notification: December 15)
- Summer Abroad: April 15 (Award Notification: May 1)