Why BCA Quito?
- Live, study and enjoy the city of Quito, known as the City of the Sun and Sky, which is surrounded by mountains.
- Choose from a large variety of courses at the University of San Francisco de Quito which offers more than 40 degrees, a Galapagos campus, a biodiversity research station and one of the best culinary schools in South America.
- Live with a host family
- Enjoy the natural wonders of the Galapagos Islands and the amazing biodiversity of the Amazon.
- Meet indigenous people living in the Amazon and learn more about their history, traditions and struggle to live in an area polluted through oil exploration.
- Volunteer or intern and choose from a number of agencies, NGO’s and foundations who serve a variety of populations in Quito.
- Expand your Spanish language skills!