Language of Instruction
Good for Majors
- Arts & Humanities: Art History, Creative Writing, Dance, English, History, Literature, Linguistics, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Photography, Religious Studies, Theater
- Business & Communications: Business, Communications, Economics, Management, Marketing Management, Media Studies, Film Studies
- Languages: Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish
- Pre-Professional Studies: Education, Early Childhood Education
- Sciences: Biology, Food Science/Nutrition, Sports & Exercise Science/Kinesiology
- Science Social Sciences: Anthropology, Criminology, Human Ecology, Psychology, Sociology
Get acquainted with the city and the university with a mix of cultural, social and academic activities including registering for classes and academic advising from the resident director.
You are required to obtain a visa for your stay in the United Kingdom. BCA provides guidance on this process and you should reference this information on your BCA online account as soon as you are accepted.