Important Program Dates
2017 Program Dates*
- June Session (3-weeks): June 8 (arrival in London) – July 1 (departure from London)
- July Session (3-weeks): June 29 (arrival in London) – July 22 (departure from London)
- Intensive Session (6-weeks): June 8 (arrival in London) – July 22 (departure from London)
Fees & What’s Included
Policies regarding financial aid and additional study abroad fees vary by campus, so we recommend that you get in touch with your study abroad advisor or financial aid office to determine your school’s financial aid policies for study abroad.
Cost of 2017 Program*
2017 June Session (3-weeks): $5,490
2017 July Session (3-weeks): $5,490
2017 Intensive Session (6-weeks): $9,390
Summer 2018 costs net yet available
BCA offers a wide variety of services and activities as part of our comprehensive fee, including:
- Cultural Activities
- Day Trips
- International medical insurance and emergency evacuation services
- On-site Resident Director
- Academic transcript
- Pre-departure orientation and services
Other costs not covered by the BCA fee for which you should budget include:
- Domestic and international airfare to the program
- U.S. Passport
- Personal expenses
- Additional travel (if desired)
Upon acceptance into a BCA program, you will be billed a $250 confirmation fee through the online system for accepted students. This fee is non-refundable and reserves your place in the program.
BCA awards several $500 scholarships each year for summer students with financial need. See if you are eligible!
Financing Study Abroad
BCA works closely with more than 100 colleges and universities, so we may already know your school’s financial procedure. Please feel free to address financial questions to BCA’s Chief Financial Officer at Finance@BCAStudyAbroad.org or 717-361-6602.
Fees billed to students directly are due prior to departure. If you must defer payment until financial aid disbursement, please contact Finance@BCAStudyAbroad.org. You can pay by personal check, money order or cashier’s check. Please send all payments to:
BCA Study Abroad
50 Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
BCA charges an administrative fee of $20 for any returned check. We will not release your academic transcripts until all fees (including any additional charges for damages or obligations to the overseas university) are paid in full.
*Dates and fees are subject to change.