Why BCA London?
- Study at the University of Roehampton, in the heart of south-west London, close to Putney and Hammersmith and within easy reach of central London.
- Choose from a wide variety of courses in a large number of disciplines including art, English, psychology and theater– and MORE!
- The BCA program includes fun and exciting activities, walking-tours and visits in London, and day-trips to important cultural and historic locations in the UK!
- BCA offers a variety of summer programs, including a 3-week June, 3-week July, and 6-week June and July option, giving you the flexibility to find the program that fits your schedule.
Why Attend a London Summer Study Abroad Program?
- Attending a summer program enables you to earn academic credits and develop your language skills outside the school year.
- A BCA summer program gives you the opportunity to study abroad, even if it does not fit into your busy academic calendar.
- Studying abroad over the summer allows you to travel and explore other cultures, while not missing sports, clubs, performances, social events and more on your home campus.
- If you’re an athlete, a summer program may enable you to study abroad during off-season and not miss any pre-season training.
- A summer program may be a more affordable option for you than a full semester!
- The shorter time frame may be a better fit for non-traditional students, who cannot leave a job, their family or other obligations for an extended period of time.
- Or you can use our London summer study abroad program, as a launching point for another study abroad experience in a future term! BCA has two England semester and year long options (Cheltenham, England and London, England), as well as many other European program choices.