The program includes a number of trips in which BCA students travel as a group and conduct educational activities integrated into the courses. Excursions and cultural activities vary by summer term, but in the past have included activities such as:
- Walking tour in the Lake Garda region
- Bolzano, the capital city of the neighboring province of Alto Adige / Südtirol, with a guided tour of the South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology, where the world-famous mummy of Ötzi “the Iceman” is preserved.
- Trento, the capital city of Trentino, with a guided tour of the state-of-the-art science museum MuSe, one of the ten most visited museums in Italy.
- Guided visits and tastings at local businesses and organizations
- Guided hikes in the Dolomites mountain range, a UNESCO World Heritage Site