Important Program Dates
- Summer 2017 Program: June 23, 2017 – July 19, 2017
Fees & What’s Included
Policies regarding financial aid and additional study abroad fees vary by campus, so we recommend that you get in touch with your study abroad advisor or financial aid office to determine your school’s financial aid policies for study abroad.
Cost of Program
- Summer 2017 cost: $6,575*
BCA Study Abroad offers a wide variety of services and activities as part of our comprehensive fee, including:
- Tuition for 1 course at the University of Otago
- BCA Signature Course
- Housing in student housing in Dunedin and a hotel in Wellington
- On-site group activities
- Cultural and host institution orientation
- BCA Resident Coordinator
- Transportation within New Zealand as part of the course
- Airport pick-up and drop-off in New Zealand
- Academic transcript
- International medical insurance and emergency evacuation services
Other costs not covered by the BCA fee for which you should budget include:
- Domestic and international airfare to the program
- U.S. Passport
- Visa Fees
- Transportation costs in Dunedin
- Estimated personal expenses
Upon acceptance into a BCA program, you will be billed a $250 confirmation fee through the online system for accepted students. This fee is non-refundable and reserves your place in the program.
BCA awards several $500 scholarships each year for summer students with financial need. See if you are eligible!
Financing Study Abroad
BCA works closely with more than 100 colleges and universities, so we may already know your school’s financial procedure. Please feel free to address financial questions to BCA’s Chief Financial Officer at Finance@BCAStudyAbroad.org or 717-361-6602.
Fees billed to students directly are due prior to departure. If you must defer payment until financial aid disbursement, please contact Finance@BCAStudyAbroad.org. You can pay by personal check, money order or cashier’s check. Please send all payments to:
BCA Study Abroad
50 Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
BCA charges an administrative fee of $20 for any returned check. We will not release your academic transcripts until all fees (including any additional charges for damages or obligations to the overseas university) are paid in full.
This program requires a minimum number of students in order to operate. If this minimum number of students is not met by the program’s application deadline, you will be notified and a full refund of the application fee will be issued within 5 business days.
* Dates and fees are subject to change.