Why BCA Dublin?
- Live and study alongside Irish students on the beautiful Maynooth University campus.
- Just a short train ride from Dublin, Maynooth is the perfect location to study abroad in Ireland and is known as its only “college town” with a friendly atmosphere and social scene.
- Choose from a wide range of courses in science, education, business and the liberal arts.
- Join one of Maynooth University’s more than 100 clubs and societies. You will find plenty of things to do and opportunities to make Irish friends.
- Spend five days in Belfast as part of BCA’s exclusive course on conflict and the peace process in Northern Ireland.
- Live in Ireland, a vibrant and youthful country hosting more than 350 music, arts, film and food festivals each year.
- Visit the UNESCO Heritage Sites of Ireland. The pre-historic site, Brú na Bóinne is only 50 minutes from campus.
- Take courses with The Centre for Irish Cultural Heritage, which specializes in early Ireland, from the arrival of the first people 10,000 years ago, up to the late medieval period. The Center offers inter-disciplinary teaching including archaeology, history, aspects of early literature, folklore, and landscape studies.
- Participate in field seminars that bring students to some of the most iconic archaeological and historical sites including Newgrange, the Hill of Tara and the monastic settlement of Clonmacnoise.
- Enroll in courses to earn a 20 ECTS Certificate on Irish Cultural Heritage, available to students studying at Maynooth University for a single semester or for the whole year.
Apply for one of the 15 full-tuition scholarships GoOverseas is awarding to undergraduates this March and study abroad with BCA in Dublin!