Fall Application Deadline Extended to May 1, 2016!
Why BCA Dalian?
- Dalian is located at the southern-most end of the Liaodong Peninsula and boasts beautiful views of the sea and hills.
- Experience a home-stay with a local family.
- Enjoy traveling with BCA’s resident director during the semester to many beautiful locations including: Shanghai and Suzhou: Shanghai is China’s financial capital and it’s neighboring Suzhou, so you can also visit one of southern China’s historic cities with lots of gardens, and Xi’an to see Terra Cotta warriors and the Panda refuge. Xi’an has a very old Muslim population and has a vibrant Muslim quarters and a large mosque built during the Tang with distinctive Chinese-style architecture.
- Study Chinese language with a large Chinese population of students at the Dalian University of Foreign Language’s beautiful campus.
- Take courses in English in communications, culture and business.
- Experience the Festival of Locust Trees and the Arts Festival.