Cheltenham is a vibrant city with picturesque surroundings. You’ll enjoy natural beauty and local festivals, while still being in close proximity of larger European cities. Additionally, you’ll be close to iconic English cities such as London, Birmingham, Oxford and Bristol, which are conveniently available via train or bus. With restaurants, theaters and cultural folk music, Cheltenham is full of things to do!
- Cheltenham has more than two indoor shopping centers, 35 restaurants, 85 pubs and 25 coffee shops in the town centre.
- The city boasts an eleven-screen cinema complex.
- Regency architecture can be seen throughout the city.
- The city is known for the Cheltenham Racecourse.
- Each year the city hosts a world class festival, the Cheltenham Festival, featuring jazz, literature, music, and science.