Cheltenham is a peaceful, small city with picturesque surroundings. You’ll enjoy natural beauty and local festivals, while still being in close proximity of larger European cities. Additionally, you’ll be close to iconic English cities such as London, Birmingham, Oxford and Bristol, which are conveniently available via train or bus. With restaurants, theaters and cultural folk music, Cheltenham is full of activities!
- Cheltenham has more than two indoor shopping centers, 35 restaurants, 85 pubs and 25 coffee shops in the town centre.
- The city boasts an eleven-screen cinema complex.
- Regency architecture can be seen throughout the city.
- The city is known for the Cheltenham Racecourse.
- There are plenty of jazz, literature, folk music, cricket and science festivals to enjoy in the city.