As a BCA Barcelona student, based on your language level you will enroll in courses either directly at the University of Barcelona with Spanish students or in BCA Barcelona courses specifically for BCA students.
All BCA students enroll in the BCA Signature Course Temas Especializados en Gramática y Cultura Española (Topics on Spanish Grammar and Culture/3 credits).
Depending on your major, language level, semester and interests you may take courses from one or more of the following categories:
- University of Barcelona Courses in Spanish
- University of Barcelona Courses in English
- BCA Barcelona Courses
- Arts & Humanities: Art History, Design, History, Literature
- Business & Communications: Business Administration & Management, Economics
- Spanish Language
- Pre-Professional Studies: Education, Food Science, Pharmacy, Social Work, Tourism
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics
- Social Sciences: Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Archaeology
This may not be a comprehensive list. Please view the course listing link above.
Four semesters of college-level Spanish (or equivalent) is required to participate in this program.