Why BCA Barcelona?
- Study alongside Spanish students at the Universitat de Barcelona, one of Europe’s most highly regarded universities.
- Receive a student ID that will allow you to use all the University’s libraries and facilities.
- Choose from a large variety of courses taught in Spanish, as well as English-taught courses in business, economics, international relations, sociology and political science.
- Enjoy the hospitality of a host family.
- Volunteer as a student teacher, assisting with immigrant women and children, helping in an animal shelter or at the Barcelona artist workshop festival — there are many opportunities to help the local community.
- Enjoy the amazing architecture, food and vibrant street life of Barcelona and its wide variety of cultural events.
- Study abroad in fall and see the La Mercè Festival with street parades, firework displays, Sardana dancing, fire-breathing dragons and more than 100 different activities, most of them are completely free for you to attend.