BCA Study Abroad is seeking a full-time, Program Advisor for its central office in Elizabethtown, PA. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, and names/contact information for three  references to Rachel Helwig, Director of Program, Health & Safety. The application deadline is May 17, 2017.
BCA Program Advisor
The Program Advisor is BCA’s front-line person responsible for sustained contact with students prior to their participation on a BCA study abroad program. This includes advising and supporting students in regards to application deadlines and documents, host university applications, scholarships and general questions regarding programs. As in all BCA positions, the Program Advisor is expected to support the overall educational mission of the organization and work both autonomously and in close collaboration with other staff. The position is a reporting and contributing member of the following teams: Program Services.
Duties of this position include the following:
- Communicate with students to assist and encourage them to complete pre and post acceptance application materials and application documents, including references, transcripts, health forms, housing forms, host university applications, and other acceptance materials.
- Process and send transcripts to students and institutions according to BCA policies and process student transcript requests.
- Manage the process for student evaluations and reports.
- Assist in editing and preparation of student pre-departure materials, including handbooks, orientations, visa instructions, etc.
- Ensure that communication, information and materials flow smoothly between students, students’ home campuses, the BCA Study Abroad home office and program sites abroad.
- Create, maintain and share internal reports including enrollment rosters, program dates, and arrival and departure dates.
- Communicate with STA, TraVisa and other vendors in supplying and coordinating student information.
- Communicate with resident directors and students to ensure accurate logistics for program arrival and departure travel.
- Upload daily TerraDotta application data to Salesforce. Maintain and support the TerraDotta application system and coordinate with other staff members to ensure optimum functionality.
- Represent BCA at selected study abroad fairs at US campuses to promote BCA programs and to increase applications.
- Other duties as assigned in our efforts to enhance enrollments and BCA’s reputation as a responsive and responsible international education organization.
To Apply: Submit letter of interest (cover letter) resume, names and contact details of three  references to Rachel Helwig, Director of Programs, Health & Safety, email@example.com
Application Deadline: May 17, 2017
To be considered for future positions, please send your resume to HR@BCAStudyAbroad.org or mail to:
BCA Study Abroad
50 Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
BCA Study Abroad is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.