BCA is seeking an admissions assistant for our Elizabethtown Central Office.
Open Position: Admissions Assistant
The Admissions Assistant is BCA’s front-line person responsible for sustained contact with students interested in applying for BCA’s programs (both semester and short-term). Utilizing BCA’s Pardot/Salesforce marketing automation and database programs, the Admissions Assistant will create and coordinate a comprehensive communication enrollment program for interested students to include email drip campaigns, phone calls, webinars, social media and attendance at study abroad fairs. In addition, the AA will provide focus on short-term program admissions procedures and work with the Admissions Counselor to enroll short-term students. Like all BCA positions, the Admissions Assistant is expected to support the overall educational mission of the organization and work both autonomously and in close collaboration with other staff. Reporting to the AD for Short-term Programs and Outreach, duties of this position include the following:
- Respond to and reach out to prospective students regarding BCA programs using the Pardot marketing automation system.
- Ensure that communication, information and materials are sent to students in a timely manner.
- Create and update lead reports on weekly basis for Enrollment Management meetings.
- Participate as key member of BCA’s Enrollment Management team.
- Undertake, as assigned by supervisor, outreach and marketing tasks, including working with student employees on call/email reminders to students in an effort to convert leads to applicants.
- Update and monitor study abroad listings on external study abroad search sites (Abroad101, studyabroad.com, etc.) and the BCA Terra Dotta brochure page.
- Complete various marketing mailings throughout the year (as needed).
- Coordinate study abroad fair schedule for BCA staff and complete all related mailings.
- Create and implement introductory level webinars for prospective students.
- Represent BCA at selected study abroad fairs at US campuses to promote BCA programs and to increase leads and applications.
- Contribute to campaigns that encourage prospective student interaction with BCA’s social media outlets.
- Other duties as assigned in our efforts to enhance enrollments and BCA’s reputation as a responsive and responsible international education organization.
Bachelor’s degree; ability to travel; strong organizational and communication skills; MS Excel skills; semester-long study abroad experience.
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com or mail to:
BCA Study Abroad
50 Alpha Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
BCA Study Abroad is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.